We are an expert in this field.
better solutions since 1991
Citizens now have the power of the camera in their pockets to record anything from board meetings to crime. These clips show up as evidence in our judicial system and require technology to display so that the jury can hear and see them clearly. CCS Presentation Solutions provides quality AV products and installations for courtrooms and jury assembly rooms of all types, nationwide.
CSS installed a comprehensive audio visual system in the Pinal County Courthouse in Arizona, maintaining the historical features of the space while integrating new technologies. The new presentation capabilities, including the conference room for 100 people, HD projectors on either side of the courtroom for full visual and audio access for all attendees and microphones available for each seat of the conference table, all of which can be controlled from one wireless touch panel. The Da-lite Providence mediated lectern was the solution that provided voice to all members of the community, including, empowering the voice of our disabled citizens and meeting ADA requirements.
CCS will partner with you to design a custom AV system for your courtroom that is flexible and anticipates future needs for maximum operational efficiency. Below are a few examples of what our specialists know from their extensive experience and expertise.
- Fiber infrastructure ensures that future upgrades to the AV system can utilize the existing cabling
- We can reduce costs with an adaptable AV design that conforms to various applications, such as municipal, county, district, or superior courts
- A modern means of presenting and storing evidence reduces time allotted for cases and allows for more cases to be handled without building new courthouses
- Fast and crystal clear worldwide communicationallows experts and witnesses to appear from anywhere, reducing costs
- An AV system’s video conference capabilities can allow for video arraignment, with the defendant held in a more secure location when necessary for security and transportation
When an integrated space is complete a few buttons can trigger complex interactions between video conferencing systems, laptop computers, shade control and much more. To the end-user the experience is seamless; but to the integrator, the process to get there was intricate and involved.
CCS knows that highly qualified, factory trained technicians outperform over and over and earn the highest customer satisfaction ratings. That’s why our entire team of installation and integration professionals is trained extensively on proper installation and integration of hundreds of AV products, for a thorough understanding of complete product lines and appropriate applications. This results in an audio-video expert on every site, every time!