Christie Digital has consistently set the standard for some of the most advanced projectors in the visual technology industry. One current example for this reputation is the Q series that raised DLP projectors to highest level of brightness. These projectors are versatile, affordable and produce superior images, all housed in a compact footprint to accommodate a simple installation. But, if all that is not enough, the newest addition to the series, the DWU1052-Q and DHD1052-Q projectors, now offer improved warping and blending to bring the Q series to another level in terms of installation freedom, performance and imagery.
The new DWU1052 and DHD1052 Q Series additions feature:
- Improved easy and quick software capabilities to control blending and warping whether the image is displayed on a flat or curved surface.
- Portrait mode and 360 degree projection without the need for specialized lamps.
- eClarity advanced image processing to enhance sharpness, gloss and shading so non-HD content looks HD.
- High Dynamic Contrast Range (HDRC) to improve visual contrast where excessive ambient light exists, so image washout is eliminated.
- Two Built-in dual color wheels for flexibility to switch between high brightness and ultra-rich color reproduction mode.
- Unique cooling design that minimizes noise levels.
- 10,000 lumens (WU), 9500 lumens (HD)
So, bring on the ambient light, imperfectly curved surfaces, and small spaces! The DWU1052-Q and DHD1052-Q can handle that and more. If you want consistent bright and precise imagery with installation freedom look no further. The recent improvements to these added models has expanded the reach of the Q series’ ideal applications to include concerts, live theater, lecture halls, conventions, hotels and public spaces.
Contact CCS Presentation Systems in Scottsdale to discuss your projection challenges and needs. Whatever the application, our AV specialists can help you find the right projector for the job. To speak with one of our specialists, contact us at 480-348-0100 and, learn more on our website, Facebook, Google+, and Twitter pages.