There is a new standard for resolution in the projection and display industry, known as 4K UHD. Ultra High Definition (UHD) refers to a minimum resolution of 3,840 pixels wide and 2,160 pixels high, making this the equivalent to two 1080p screens in height and two in length. And, in the field of cinematography, 4K refers to a horizontal resolution of a minimum of 4,000 pixels. The result of using 4K UHD projection is the highest brightness and quality resolution the industry has to offer.
With NEC 4K UHD projection and display technology, you can expect:
- Pixel-free imaging for rich details and precision
- More visual workspace that allows content to be enlarged without losing quality and provides better overviews for less need to zoom or pan.
- 14-bit LUT hardware calibration to provide the smoothest and most accurate color renditions
- Displayed images to remain constant from different viewing angles for more realistic experience
- Connectivity compatibility with the latest input sources
- State of the art technology for technical applications
NEC is in the unique position of offering a wide portfolio of projection and display products that support 4K UHD resolutions. Our CCS Presentation engineers at CCS Presentation Systems has the expertise to understand your business applications and make the proper recommendations to achieve the quality and precision you need from the technology you use. Call us in Scottsdale at 480-348-0100 to discuss your next project and visit our website, Facebook, Google+, Twitter pages.