Hitachi To Launch Four New Ultra Short-Throw Projectors
Last week, Hitachi Group introduced its CP-AX2503, CP-AX3503, CP-AW2503 and CP-AW3003 Ultra Short Throw projectors. These new 3LCD projectors will offer excellent image quality, powered focus capability, flexible connectivity, wireless networking and other useful convenient features. These four projector models are perfect audio-visual solutions ideally suited for delivering large images in limited spaces.
According to its announcement, Hitachi’s new projector models CP-AX2503 and CP-AW2503 each deliver 2,700 color and white light output with XGA and WXGA resolution, respectively. The CP-AX3503 and CP-AW3003 offer 3,300 and 3,600 color and white light output with XGA and WXGA resolution. All are capable of projecting bright, clear images in tight room spaces. This makes the projectors ideal for limited space in board rooms, classrooms, event centers and elsewhere. Here’s a glance at some of the key features of the new Hitachi Ultra short-throw projectors:
– Hitachi’s exclusive Accentualizer technology provides a more realistic image quality with enhanced sharpness, gloss and shadow detail;
– Hitachi’s High Dynamic Contrast Range feature can alter contrast when ambient light is present and still keeps the image integrity intact.
– All four models can be used in tabletop mode, or wall mounted.
– All projectors have two HDMI inputs, two computer HD-15 inputs, three USB inputs for use with a USB memory stick, wireless adapter or mouse plus component, composite video, audio and mic A/V jacks.
– All models have computer monitor and audio outputs, along with RS-232C and RJ-45 Ethernet ports.
– Users can project images directly from a USB thumb drive; no need for a PC.
If your church, office or event venue needs ultra short-throw projectors, contact us at CCS Presentation Systems New England. Our qualified experts will help you find the right model and price points to fit your organizational needs.
We are one of the largest A/V integrators in the United States, serving customers in corporate, government and education markets with integration, installation, maintenance and training services for a wide variety of audio and video equipment. Contact CCS Presentation Systems today for all of your audio-visual solutions.