Clients from schools to restaurant chains are increasingly using mounting solutions for video wall displays. Chief Manufacturing, a partner with CCS Presentation Systems on digital signage mounts, has several solutions that are useful to schools, casinos, restaurants, entertainment venues, and corporate offices.
The growth of digital signage has been a boon to the rise in sales of Chief brand display mounts. Research firm IHS points to expected continued growth for digital signage, with global revenues of about $14 billion in 2013 to an estimated $17 billion by 2017. Much of this growth is happening in retail, restaurants, airports and entertainment venues.
To get video displays up on walls and hanging from ceilings, companies and school reach out to Chief Mounts. Cheif’s audio-visual solutions are the right element in making video walls and digital signage look great. Chief’s ConnexSys Video Wall Mounting System and Fusion Series mounts are some of the most popular options with customers looking to mount video displays across a wall.
The Chief Fusion series has wall and ceiling mount versions. This gives retailers, restaurants and entertainment venues the ability to place the mounts and the displays in the most impactful locations. Customers can also use swing arms to allow their displays to move the digital signage to face different directions.
For video wall mounts, Chief’s ConnexSys Video Wall Mounting System is the preferred choice of mounts to save the customer time and money. The ConnexSys system offers many tools and features designed to address issues of display alignment, product rigidity and serviceability. Among the tools that you can see in the video below are:
- the ability to level each row once by using strut channel to connect multiple mounts together
- Its Powerzone tool allows for users to make up to 6 points of adjustment along the top of the mount.
- There is a built-in leveling tool right on the mounts that lets users level the displays to a determined height without the need for outside tools.
- A lateral shift component that allows you to move the display between the display uprights and the wall bracket.
- depth adjustment in the back of the mount to bring the displays closer or farther away from the back wall.
To learn more about Chief mounts, watch the clip below for highlights or contact CCS Presentations Systems for a more thorough overview on how Chief mounts can aid your digital signage opportunity.