Christie Digital MicroTiles are an innovative solution for digital video wall displays, that provide total design freedom to fit any commercial or public space. The modular design provides flexibility, to create a digital display in any size and shape, with the potential for unlimited numbers of tiles. The display tiles incorporate the strengths of DLP projection and LED technology, to offer superior image quality in high ambient light environments. Furthermore, Christie offers additional options to incorporate multipoint touch interactivity, robust and easy to use content management and powerful video processors.
Some unique highlights of the MicroTiles include…
- Quick & Easy Set up: Tiles snap together, automatically detect each other to match color and brightness.
- Ultra-Thin Seams: 1 mm seams make information or content visible between tiles.
- Color Accuracy: reproduce 115% of the NTSC color gamut. Exceeds standard LCD flat panel color output by more than 50%.
- High Resolution: 70x more pixels than popular 4 mm surface mount displays.
- Lasting Reliability: LEDs rated at 65,000 hours. No lamps or consumables to replace!
CCS Presentation Systems partners with leading industry manufacturers, like Christie Digital, to bring powerful and innovative audio visual solutions to our clients. Our engineers can help with the design, product and installation of your digital video wall or other audio visual projects. Contact our southwest headquarters in Scottsdale at 480-348-0100 to speak with one of our engineers and visit our website, Facebook, Google+, and Twitter pages.